Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Negotiating LCCT, Kuala Lumpur (Set 1 Pictures)




There are many restaurants outside the LCCT so don't worry about getting hungry.

My Air Asia flight was to Clark so I took a picture of the flight!


I have here some pictures of the departure area of the LCCT (Low Cost Carrier Terminal) of the KL International Airport.  I arrived here from KL via bus which I took at the KL Sentral Mall.  Just take the yellow bus and pay around 8 ringgit (125 pesos one way).  The whole trip to LCCT from KL Sentral took about an hour and it was a pretty comfortable trip.

 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment