Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cosmo Bachelors Bash 2012: Markki Stroem, Tom Rodriguez, Vince Ferraren

There were a LOT of Caucasian models last night so it was not easy to distinguish who was who since together, they would really look alike!  This one though is named Lucas.

Hayyzzz meet my crush d'anneess for the ages na ata hehe! Markki was soooo brave to just strip like this huh!!!  And the guy can sing jazz haha want him to sing nga on my birthday party e, magkano kaya talent fee niya?

The quintessential boy next door look of Tom Rodriguez, hold on to your panties ladies!!

I didn't know who Vince Ferraren was till last night but among the non-celebs, he was definitele ONE OF THE HOTTEST in my book!!  I mean, just LOOK at him!!  Pass me the peanut butter please so I can munch on something!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment