Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

John Spainhour Gamely Poses for Fans in Cosmo Bachelors Bash

Sorry ladies but I did not take any photos during the Cosmopolitan Bachelors Bash last night. You'd just have to check them online haha! I mean, I just had to concentrate on watching the guys so they'd all be imprinted in my memory haha! Daniel Matsunaga naked IS REALLY HOT!! Now I know why women just swoon over him! And add Hideo Muraoka and Fabio Ide (he looks much better in person and shirtless dang!!) to that and Anton Del Rosario all those football and rugby guys - and then the guys of Century Tuna who gamely posed with the audience after the show - yeah - it's tough not to look there when John Spainhour is just wearing briefs....I mean...sometimes you don't know where to look because you're just given ten seconds to enjoy the view before he moves to the other ramps!

No comments:

Post a Comment