Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, June 17, 2016

American Idiot cast performance at 2010 Tony Awards




Now that I'm in the subject of musicals, I'm pretty excited to see the Manila version of the Tony-winning musical, American Idiot later this month, which is based largely on the Green Day album of the same title.
I'm a big fan of Billie Joe and he did influence me to wear mascara in my younger days, buti na lang wala pang Facebook nuon!
Anybody who has heard the Green Day album would know that this was actually a rock opera released in a 2-CD format. At least, that's how I felt, so I was not surprised at all that somebody working in musical theater picked up on this - and turned it into this super-energetic musical theater!

No comments:

Post a Comment