Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 23, 2012

God Knows Who You Are

I'll begin this musing with a quote from Hebrews 4:13, "He knows about everyone, everywhere.  Everything about is bare and wide open to the all-seeing eyes of our living God; nothing can be hidden from Him to whom we must explain all that we have done."

O di ba?  Because of these words, I realized, bakit ko pa itatago ang pagkabading ko?  He knows I'm gay.  He created me for heaven's sake!!  So bakit ko pa itatago?  Feeling ko nga, it's just  other human beings who want to feel holier than thou who want to tell me that God does not love me, that God does not love gay people.  Oh well, shove that up yours because I know He loves me and that He too created gay people to find out if straight people can treat 'abnormal' people' like me as if they they were their own brother.  If your idea of heaven excludes certain groups of people JUST BECAUSE of who they are then your idea of heaven may NOT BE God's idea of what heaven really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment