Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Appreciating Anthony Strano's Thoughts: On Faith

I came across this interesting article which featured meditation and inspirational speaker, Anthony Strano, who will be coming here to Manila to talk about "Becoming Spiritually Smart" and "Spirituality in Daily Life".  In that short article alone, I came across a lot of nuggets of wisdom, which I would love to share with all of you.  Here's one of them -

"What we believe comes true.  Faith is the energy of understanding that enables us to realize that anything is possible - even if it is not within our line of vision and, most especially, even if it is not within the bounds of reason.  With faith, it is not necessary to analyze and know everything in detail before doing something.  All that is needed are a few basic facts, then we can take action." - I love this one!  I can totally relate to this.  In many ways, this is basically how I solve my problems, knowing that I don't have control over ALL the variables.  So I control what I can and the rest, well, as he says, I leave it to faith in others!

The excerpt above came from his popular audio book, "The Principles of Spiritual Living".
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment