Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Wonderful Birthday Gift of a Book!



My wise friend, Vangie, gave me this beautiful book (You Have the Power to Create Love by Bo Sanchez) for my birthday and I thanked her immediately for it!  I quickly read it that night and finished it on one sitting.  It is actually one of the best gifts you can give to your friends since it teaches you a lot of things and makes you reflect on your life. 

I also learned later on, since it was in the back of the book, that this was the organization that we've been supporting financially (just a little donation monthly) since I saw the organization's name in their donation page.  It's a worthy cause to support since they are spreading the Good News!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment