Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Med Rep Days in Surigao Del Sur




I saw these pictures last night in one of my old photo albums and they brought me back to my days of being a medical representative for a French pharmaceutical company - and at that time, I was assigned in Butuan City, Agusan del Norte.   

One of areas at that time was the poor province of Surigao del Sur and it was pretty tough visiting the place.  The roads were so bad and they said the NPA made operations there (this was in the mid-90s).  However, I loved the people there!  They were so warm and nice and so laid back - and everything was uber-cheap!!

Well, these pictures were taken in San Fernando, Surigao del Sur, and these doctors were from PICOP, that huge sawmilling factory there!  These pictures were part of the mobile clinic we prepared for that community.  I really enjoyed the experience and tried my best to be of help to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment