Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, September 1, 2012

An Hour for God Per Day

It was a good thing Laura and Dylan were behaved in church today so that I was able to listen to the sermon of the priest.  Well, he mentioned something about allocating at least an hour a day for God - maybe to pray and meditate, or just plain spend some time with Him.  I love that idea!  I think I will implement that pronto - as in bukas na!  I mean, I ask a lot from Him, and then I couldn't even allocate an hour for Him - how shameful is that!  So tomorrow, maybe after my gym, or during the 12:15 mass that I'll attend, I'll allocate an hour for Him, just to spend time with Him, just to talk, just to express my worries and tribulations.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment