Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Finally Got To Wear That Francis Libiran Shirt!



Last year, I passed by Myth in Greenbelt 5 and bought this pink Francis Libiran shirt only to find out when I got home that it was tapered around the waist!  I did fit it when I bought it along with another shirt, but maybe I did not notice the tight tapering.  Horror of horrors, di ko na siya masuot kasi nga ang sikip pala talaga ng pagkataper - tailored talaga for a slim but tall guy!  I'm not tall, tama lang but I'm definitely not slim!

So ayun, the poor shirt has sat on my locker for a year now while I did my best to lose my belly.  

Finally, last Friday night, after two weeks of killing myself by dieting and exercising, I finally fit into it that Friday morning, pero yun lang, wala pa akong kain nun!  So just imagine if I eat something, baka pumutok na my tiyan!

Anyway, I just went on my normal day, I ate of course and bahala na si Batman.

That night, I wore the shirt again and thankfully, it fit my belly and kahit na umupo ako, di siya puputok (which was the usual problem before!!)

I was really glad I was able to wear the shirt well that night.  The tight tapering around the belly did not actually bother me.  At least now, this shirt becomes my benchmark of how much belly inches I still have to lose!

I did add a polka dot bowtie to accentuate the loud pink color!  J'aime beaucoup le coleur rose! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment