Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 23, 2012

What One Thing In Life Can You Always Count On?

This was the question posted in Mons Romulo's column today in the Philippine Star.  Well, I've always counted on God having my back at all times - that if something that I want to happen does not happen, it just means He has cooked up something better for me. That's why sometimes, when things don't go my way, I just look at it differently, normally, in a more optimistic way - very difficult to do - but I've found out that He's always had my back, at all times - and that the time I spent worrying, was really, just a waste of my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment