Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Remembering Miss Universe 2005

One of my dreams then was to see an actual Miss Universe pageant, so when Bangkok hosted it in 2005, I brought Mama along with me to watch it!! They held it sa Impact Arena and I was already familiar with the place since we watched Mariah Carey and Gwen Stefani there.

2005 was the year Miss Canada, Natalia Glebova won! And I think she eventually married Thai tennis superstar Paradorn Srichapan, pero I think, divorced na sila! The show is fast-paced and the audience plays an important part in the decision-making kasi Miss Canada was really getting all the screams - I mean both the audience and the judges really loved her. Our Miss Philippines ata was not in the top 10...sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment