Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, September 7, 2012

SM Advantage Card points now convertible into airline mileage

I don't really shop at an SM Department Store although I have seen marked changes in the way they have designed and lighted their stores.  Instead, I get most of my SM Advantage card points from Watson's and Petron since they are my preferred toiletries and gasoline vendors.  I have never really been able to shake off my mentality of buying from standalone shops rather from a department store.  But anyhow, with this partnership, I might, well might, change my mind!  Ilang points din yun noh!

SM Advantage Card points now convertible into airline mileage
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment