Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mother Teresa's Unconditional Love

I actually feel fortunate that Mother Teresa lived during my lifetime since I was able to witness first-hand how she led her life and expressed her unconditional love.  It's a difficult path to follow but it's possible to follow it in our daily lives - basically by how we treat the people around us, especially those who are not as financially successful as us or those who work for us and take care of our houses and our children.  

Of course, I do wish to extend my circle wider but there are time constraints and responsibilities now that I have for the kids and for my businesses.  But I do what I can do in my own little way, so that I can make the lives of the people around me better.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment