Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, September 21, 2012

Memorable Birthday Memories: My 34th Birthday

As I continue looking and scanning my old pictures, I came across this photo on the eve of my 34th birthday.  This was one of my most memorable birthdays ever because at this time, I met Renaud, Nicolas and Benjamin, who at this time, were living in Lille, France.  It was really great to have met them since I did learn a lot from them, especially about how to become a more confident version of me!  

I think this photo was taken in a Starbucks cafe in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, around midnight when I just turned 34!!  I was really happy here since I was also with my brother Vic and our close friends, Jenny and Charina!  In my early 30s, I'd usually hie off to HK to spend my birthday - something which I cannot do now since I want to be with Laura during these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment