Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

69 Cosmo Bachelors Trumps Adam Levine and Maroon 5







Yeah, I admit I was a bit pissed when I couldn't get any tickets to Maroon 5's concert last night, but apparently God had other plans for me. A month ago, Cosmo magazine announced that their Cosmo Bachelors Party was to be last night - the same night Maroon 5 was scheduled to perform here! See! Never doubt Him! And anyway, I've seen Maroon 5 twice already and well, the truth is, seeing 69 naked men shimmying onstage was WHEW - so much fun really - and I've seen Adam Levine shirtless in last year's concert here - so no reason to fret. Thank you Lord for always being the wise one!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment