Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Refurbishing Your Life





Well, one good thing about reading a good book is that I get to reflect on my life as well, using some good lines in the book as my point of reflection.  (I am talking about Anne Enright's 'The Gathering').

In the book I'm reading now, the main character mentions the phrase "In need of refurbishment" and she felt that her husband was alluding to her.  That she needed refurbishment.

Which got me to thinking, do I need that sign in my life too?  I know I'd be too proud to say I don't since all of us have something broken in our lives.  In my case, maybe in my relationship with Alberto.  I think we really have to strengthen it now and build a future together.  The truth is, it's the only thing lacking in my life right now - that stability from building a life together with someone I love.  A lot of things are holding me back, but as my brother Vic says, "himo-a na!" (Do it!)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment