Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

‘Bwakaw’ gears up for Oscars

I haven't seen the movie yet (and I'd love to) but Christopher Plummer just won an Oscar for a VERY SIMILAR role last year - so I hope the Oscar voters would not shelve this as something similar to 'Beginners'.  I just hope it has enough 'uniqueness' to make it distinguishable from that movie - which I'm sure a LOT of Oscar voters saw - kasi nga Plummer won the award for Best Supporting Actor.

Also the dog's presence is similar to The Artist, which won Best Picture and a host of other Oscars last year.

Anyhow, good luck to Eddie Garcia!  He has had an illustrious career and I'm sure he'll sweep many of the acting awards locally next year - not to mention all the awards he will get from gay film festivals abroad!  Mabuhay ka Manong Eddie!

‘Bwakaw’ gears up for Oscars
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment