Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Revisiting the Carillion in UP Diliman circa 1960s

I don't think it's possible to take a similar picture of the Carillion anymore these days.  Kasi this one has the University Building at the background but nowadays, andun na ang UP Film Center, di ba?  Anyway, I'd have to go back to UP just to check if I can get a similar picture.

I have never been on top of the Carillion but a friend of mine told me he has been there - and not for educational purposes.  I don't think it was even ever used when I was there!  Ano bang purpose nito, bell tower or something?

In Mama's picture, it's still called University Tower, but during my time, Carillion na ang tawag sa kanya.

No comments:

Post a Comment