Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Things to Apply in My Life this Week

Well, after that priest's sermon today, I think I will spend one hour in the church prayer room before I go home everyday, or  I may have to adjust my schedule so that I can attend mass everyday and pray the rosary, as well.  I think it's time again to spend time with God and just lay all my burdens down to him. I remember that I could attend mass before going to Spanish class before, so I don't see any reason why I can't do it now.  I am just TOO lazy sometimes!

Another thing I would love to apply this week is paying myself first.  Yup, that means saving at least 10% of my 'weekly allowance' - as cash for a rainy day!  Very difficult to do but something that I should do starting this week!  Time to bite the bullet!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment