Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Leave the Revenge to God

I read an interesting entry in the Bible today, from Romans 12:19 which goes, "Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: It is mine to avenge; I will repay, says the Lord."

Such a strong message from God.  Not very easy to do since when we are wronged, we want justice immediately, and we want it while we are still here on earth.  Sometimes though, we just have to leave the 'revenge' to God.  We have a local saying to that, "Hindi natutulog and Diyos" (God doesn't sleep).

Also based on my experiences, forgiveness makes you go through life with less baggage.  The more baggage you wring around your neck, the more unbearable your life becomes!  Sometimes, I can't make revenge on people who wronged me, but as time passes, I realize that living a good life is my revenge on those who have tried to make me miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment