Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Revisiting a Virginal UP Diliman

To all those who went to UP Diliman: I found some old pictures of the Diliman campus, back in the day (circa 1959 ata eto). I think these are Mama's stash. She told me that she spent her freshman year in Padre Faura, and then they all transferred to the Diliman campus the year after. Mama took Fine Arts and she said her classrooms were in the Main Library, and when I was a freshman, ang College of FA, andun pa rin!! Imagine that!!

I don't know why she has a picture of the College of Law because no one in our family or our extended family ever took Law!! If you jog around the Sunken Garden today, it is eerily the same structure - the National Engineering Center is just beside it now, on the left side, and that's where I spent most of my 4th and 5th year, very rare na sa Melchor Hall. I rarely made a shortcut through the Law school, I could have, but I was not worthy haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment