Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Best Actress - Musical 2011 Nominees: MyFABE Theater Awards

I started watching local theater, seriously again this year.  I saw thirteen different plays and musicals this year and from those, I have come out with my own MyFABE Theater Awards for 2011. 

I have mulled over this list for the past 11 months and in my opinion, these are the five best performances by an actress in a musical for 2011.

BEST ACTRESS MUSICAL

Ima Castro - Aida
Nikki Gil - Sweet Charity
Menchu Lauchengco - Next to Normal
K-la Rivera - In the Heights
Eula Valdez - Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah

The winner will be announced on December 31, 2011.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment