Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Revisiting Melchor Hall in UP Diliman circa 1960s

To my friends here who took Eng'g in UP, here was how Melchor Hall looked like in the 1960s!  It still looks the same up to now!!  This building had been the site of too much suffering in my case and trauma - and so much joy and achievement as well!!  I never had any middling experiences in this college - it was either ecstacy or agony - and nothing in between!!  

There are days when I felt so privileged to be accepted here - there are days when I wish I could've accepted the Ateneo scholarship - schoolmates ko sana si Kris Aquino and Lea Salonga (yes, we also passed UP and Ateneo same year - and our birthdays are magkasunod - hanggang duon lang ang similarities though haha!!).  But definitely, this place taught me a lot of things which I now find very useful in my life - and the irony is - they have nothing to do with engineering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment