Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Movie Review: The Bling Ring (L'amour Du Risque)


I was channel surfing tonight and I chanced upon this movie in the Diva Channel entitled The Bling Ring.  I actually didn't know the title of the movie when I saw the first few scenes but I was just so hooked on what I saw, I decided to google the movie's title.  After doing some research, I found out that this one was a true story.  I like how they paced the movie and since this was a Diva Universal production, there is not so much gore or death, although I was thinking that some of the scenes seemed juvenile.  Anyway,this movie is about teen thieves who break into the houses of the rich and famous and steal some clothes.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment