Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It Rained Hot Men at Cosmo Bachelors Bash 2012











If you're looking for clear pictures of Alden Richards, JM de Guzman, Mikael Daez, Daniel Matsunaga, Hideo Muraoka and the 69 other guys who walked at the Cosmo Bachelors Bash right now, I don't have them here.  I have them in my brain bwahaha!  Every single delicious moment of it!!  And I mean DELICIOUS MOMENTS of it!! If only my loins could speak last night, it would make the author of 50 Shades of Grey BLUSH!

Thankfully, after the show, some of the hunks made some of the audience members happy (that's us haha!) by posing gamely for pics!!   I actually know two of these hot hunks - Charles Ghareh and John Spainhour.  I may have to do my research on the others later hehe!  They were only a drop in the bucket but I wouldn't mind being stranded in a desert island with some of them!! 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment