Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Beautiful Memories When I Was Teaching Budding Celebrities!

I used to teach English and Tagalog at the ABS Talent Center (now known as Star Magic) way back in the day! Imagine, a Bisaya guy like me teaching Tagalog! Anyway, this was like my third batch na which included Raffy Rosell, Heart Evangelista and is that girl Angel Locsin? I don't remember her use that name e, she was like Princess something.

Funny thing is I don't quite remember her but she became the most famous alumni of her batch!! Remember the days when they had Batch 1 etc etc. There were like 40 of these kids and only 2-3 become really famous! Wala pang PBB nito ha or any of those reality shows which is now being used by young kids to enter showbiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment