Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mastering Our Emotions with the Five Second Pause

I read with interest, the article of Francis Kong today, where he talked about the good things we can gain if we use the Five Second Pause.  I am not prone though to doing things out of haste and to be more calm than most people, so I believe, I have used this Five Second Pause in my life, even before I knew what it was. 

Well, the Five Second Pause is the time you allot yourself before you do something really stupid - in response to something that irked you in the first place.  This pause calms you down and allows you to think about your response - which is always something you'd regret after you've done it.

Try doing it and observe how your reaction can save you from further conflicts in your life!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment