Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Students at that time: The Beautiful Vanessa del Bianco

The ABS-CBN Talent Center would sometimes assign me one-on-one students - those that really needed help pronto!  One of them was Vanessa del Bianco, one of John Estrada's many ex-gfs.  She was in their noontime show and she was becoming very popular but her Tagalog really needed help.  She was very masipag, very bubbly and perpetually smiling! I liked her as a student!

Funny anecdote is, during one of our lessons, I told her something like, avoid going out with married men!  And since I was rarely privy to showbiz chismis then, I believed it when she said that she never went out with married men.  Years later, I found out ex pala siya ni John, who was well, married to Janice de Belen, but I'm not sure kung sila pa ni Janice at that time...

No comments:

Post a Comment