Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Still Fixing My Daily Schedule

Ay naku, there are still certain things na di ko nagagawa everyday so I'm still in the process of putting them into my schedule.  The part where I pray the rosary everyday, that I was able to successfully integrate into my schedule.  Ditto to the 30-minute reading I budget everyday.  That way, unti-unti nang lumiliit yung magazine stack in my table.  I should get all through them this October.

So, let's see how I could tweak my schedule this week since there are certain daily 'habits' I still have to do -

Morning
* pray rosary soon as I wake up
* read for 30 minutes
* watch 1 hour of French or Spanish TV, palitan everyday
* Facebook - save 5 facebook pictures per day

Evening
* write a short French and Spanish essay before you start on anything for the night
* statcounter - 30 minutes before I sleep, just check top keywords etc.

Let me get back to this next week to see if I was able to follow this schedule, and then tweak it again to suit my other goals.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment