Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Engineering Logscript Days: Interview with Dr. Filemon Berba

I wish I could find the article in the Engineering Logscript where I interviewed Dr. Filemon Berba.  My friend, Joan, has been bugging me about this picture for ages - and I finally found it today in one of my ooollllddd photo albums!  I was so glad di siya na-Ondoy!  That would've been a tragedy!  

Dr. Berba was one of my college idols - one of the men I looked up to!  Of course, I knew later on I'd be a terrible engineer but with him as someone to look up to - I knew I could be successful in whatever  I set my sights on!

No comments:

Post a Comment