Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saint Rita: For Your Impossible Requests


Well, maybe to pray for her to make you a millionaire while you just lay down in your sofa watching TV instead of working may not work - remember, sloth is one of the seven deadly sins - it is still quite refreshing to know that Saint Rita can intercede for you for your impossible requests!  I do believe in intercession, and I might just ask for her intercession, when I feel all hope is lost. 

I love her story though. She was actually married, and was a mother of twin boys, but soon as her family died out, she went straight to the convent to be a nun.  But that was not even an easy undertaking since she came from a political family who had enemies in the town.  Kahit pala sa pagmamadre, may pulitika!  (Even in entering the convent, the evil head of politics are still reared!)  I will now include her in my prayers just to have some devotion to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment