Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Revisiting the UP Diliman Campus

I've only been inside the University Building once, or twice, I think, when I had to have something signed by some AVP whose name I forget already.  This picture though has a stunning of view of the UP Diliman campus way back in the 60s - and this was taken from the University Building, most likely from that lobby there.  Too bad I rarely hung out in this area or building - well, no one really does since it's an administrative building and it doesn't have classrooms.

Of course, now, the UP Diliman campus has more trees and I don't think you'd be able to see the same view as clearly now as then, because, as I said, there are now many tall and old trees blocking the view - which is not really that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment