Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Beginning to Enjoy The Newsroom


I admit I was hooked to watching this show because of the intriguing plotline the weekly trailers were showing, plus it had Jane Fonda in it!  However, I did not quite understand the first few episodes although I enjoyed the quick pacing and the quick dialogue and of course, all the interesting characters!

Finally, this week, they showed the 'Rudy' episode which I loved very much.  I loved how they showed solidarity for each other - and that, like cops or other professions, each one of them had each other's backs!  The last scene where there was a queue of people paying something back to Jeff Daniel's character - that was melodramatically sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment