Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ben Affleck's The Town is My Favorite TV Fare of the Week

 

Here are my top 10 favorite shows from September 8, 2012 to September 14, 2012.


#1 HBO - The Town

I did not see this movie when it was shown here theatrically so I took the opportunity to watch it when it was shown on HBO.  It's a great and entertaining movie directed by Ben Affleck.  He's showing to be a very sensitive director!  And Jeremy Renner also does a fantastic job here!

#2 Balls - US Open 2012 Women's Finals - Victoria Azarenka vs. Serena Williams

Probably the most exciting Grand Slam final this year, I really enjoyed watching this final!  Azarenka really upped her game to challenge Serena but Serena just stood her ground till the end!  However, I now can see that Vika has the heart of a champion! 

#3 Balls - US Open 2012 Men's Finals - Andy Murray vs. Novak Djokovic

I rarely watch the men's finals but this time, I did because I was rooting for Andy. It was a bit infuriating to watch him since he really looked poised to win his first Grand Slam but his nerves got the better of him in the 3rd and 4th set - so we had to be taken to a dramatic 5th set.  He ended up winning his first grand slam - and men's tennis became even more exciting!

#4 HBO - The Newsroom

I love this episode because my favorite actress there, Olivia Munn, becomes the center of this week's story.  In this episode, Jeff Bridges gives her advice on how to anchor the show she was set to host and she follows his advice and this leads to severe consequences on her career and future as a reporter in the network.

#5 HBO - True Blood

The story becomes more complex as ever as the vampires are slowly trying rule the world.

#6 National Geographic - Locked Up Abroad

Hollywood stuntman Erik Aude tells of his story of being in jail in Pakistan.

#7 History - Ancient Aliens

This episode explained why the Mayans said the world was going to end this year!

#8 Balls - US Open 2012 - Women's Doubles Finals - Sara Errani and Roberta Vinci vs. Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka

I rarely watch doubles but I just had to watch this since I was a fan of both doubles pairs!!

#9 Balls - US Open 2012 - Men's Semifinals - Novak Djokovic vs. David Ferrer

I was cheering for David Ferrer and he did try his best, but Novak was just outstanding here!

#10 Crime Investigation - Evil Up Close

The episode this week talked about a bigamist and a thief who used the Internet to spread his lies.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment