Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

JM de Guzman, Alden Richards, Mikael Daez, Joseph Marco, Markki Stroem Heat Up Cosmo Bachelors Bash









This lucky girl was just about an arms length from me when JM de Guzman chose her! I know his body is not as buffed as the rest along with Markki Stroem but they look great to me! When Markki took off his towel to reveal his briefs, I was pretty astounded by what I saw, maybe because his crown jewels just zoomed straight to my line of vision. The girls beside me also loved Mikael Daez. He does look much better in person! I'm now his fan as well haha And don't let Alden Richards smile at you, especially when he has no shirt on - you will not catch his shirt!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment