Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo: Making the Local Theatre Experience More Exciting

with Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo

Mama with Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo
I actually sat near her last Saturday during the last show of 9Works Theatrical's You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown.  I first saw Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo in Next to Normal last year, when I decided to experience local theater again, and just like thousands who saw her performance, we all came away from the theater holding our hankies - and of course, marveling at her exemplary performance!

I have learned since then that she has been the current guiding for for our local Repertory Company and I'm happy to say that the last three Repertory shows I've seen - 39 Steps, Next Fall and Leading Ladies, have been some of the best theater experiences I've had this past year!  I am actually excited and really looking forward to their current season.  I will be watching Jeckyll and Hyde two weeks from now.  The book is one of my all-time favorites, so I'm really curious how it turns out as a musical.  Well, under Menchu's careful guidance, I'm sure it's going to be another very entertaining show!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment