Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

KC’s new suitor is ‘a real man, not a woman’–Sharon Cuneta

They should just lay off Piolo.  I mean, I know they're pissed at him but I'm sure they also went into the relationship with their eyes wide open - and they knew the cachet KC's career would get if she went out with Piolo.  I don't believe her "I didn't know that he is....." drama ONE FREAKIN' BIT!!

I mean, KC studied in Paris for Christ sake - so I'm sure she'd know if a guy is a guy or not!  Sayang na lang all the euros her mother spent for her if she couldn't even distinguish a real guy from a you know what - she should've just studied here in Manila para she would have street smarts.  Wala rin palang silbi mag-aral sa Europe kung ang anak mo shonga rin sa ways of the world...mabuti pa ang babaeng nag-aral lang sa Quiapo university - I'm sure she'd smell a fake a mile away......

And Sharon should also keep her mouth shut otherwise people will call her fatso - respect naman your fans Shawie and lose weight!  You are an actress and it is your job to look pretty and sexy for us.  Konting respeto naman sa aming mga fans mo.....Andami mong pera wala kang pera magpa-Belo? C'mon.......

KC’s new suitor is ‘a real man, not a woman’–Sharon Cuneta
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment