Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cosmo Bachelors Bash and My Search For a Boyfriend

Lord, can I have a boyfriend who looks like this for Christmas - and I mean this Christmas!! I know the Muslims are giving you a lot of headaches right now because of that idiotic filmmaker and the Chinese and Japanese are mad against each other once again and I know there's always a lot on your plate but what do I have to do to have a boyfriend like this haha! Kidding aside, there was just so much eye candy roaming around the audience last night - this guy is like up there among my favorites, although I didn't quite see where he was in the show. Only about 10% of the models mingled with the audience afterwards.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment