Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alarmed by Snuff Videos of Kittens


A few days ago, some of my animal lover friends posted some horrifying videos in their FB accounts of kittens being crushed to death!  I actually didn't bother to watch anymore since I know I would puke watching it! 

What bothers me though is that this is actually happening in the Philippines, where some white foreigners are hiring and paying local female prostitutes to do the dastardly deed!  I've read in a book about serial killers that these people start with killing animals first, and that they soon progress to killing actual people - and what alarms me is that these guys who are paying these women will progress to snuffing the women soon enough.  The snuff films of kittens might lead to snuff films of actual Filipina prostitutes! 

I just fervently hope I'm talking about stuff usually found in Hollywood serial killer movies, but these white guys who are vacationing here may have serial killer tendencies - and wreck havoc in our society.  Unlike in the West, local prostitutes still have family ties so I'm sure someone will look for them when they disappear.  Also, serial killer profiles don't exist in our society since we are not as individualistic and isolationist as Western societies.  Our killers are usually the passionate types who do it for revenge - or for power tripping.

Anyhow, I just hope these snuff films of kittens don't lead to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment