Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Jeremy Renner in the Right Place




I had to put up this post since I discovered that another one of my blogs featured Jeremy Renner 'shirtless' - which was weird, since that blog post talked mainly about their shoot of The Bourne Legacy here, a few months back!  I realized I don't even have a post about this Oscar-nominated actor here!  I guess it's because I haven't even seen The Hurt Locker and The Town - movies which showcased his acting talent!  I should have to remedy that!  That's inexcusable for a cinephile like me!  I did see him in the latest Mission Impossible, which was a lot of fun to watch!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment