Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Fabulous Dermatologist: Dra. Ocson




My face really looked uneven now with red spots everywhere, a pimple here and a few warts so I decided to book an appointment with my dermatologist, Dra. Ocson (09102095696).  When she saw my face, she made some changes in my daily regimen, saying my Night Cream medicine might be too strong and it was causing allergic reactions on my face.  

So now, I have to use a Rejuvenating Solution, plus Oxcee which I think is an anti-oxidant, a Day Cream with strong SPF and a Glycolic Anti-Aging Cream.  Actually, after the facial, I think my face did lighten up a bit.  I should really do this facial regimen once a month.  

It just gives my face that certain glow.  I guess all those electrical things I feel that they do to my face gives such effect.  Anyhow, now that I'll be hitting forty in a few days, I should really prioritize these visits since the face is the first thing people see!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you give me an updated contact number of Dra. Olivia Ocson?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, may I ask for the number of Dra Ocson? Is she still in Marikina? Thanks

    ReplyDelete