Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fitness First Diary: Funny Thing Happened in the Shower


It's the season for brownouts again here in Metro Manila and because of it, I had a funny thing happen to me in the shower today.  I was at Fitness First North EDSA, prepping up for a work out by taking a shower first.  So I had the conditoner on my hair and applied soap throughout my body when a quick brownout suddenly happened!  The problem was not about the lights.  It was about the water!  Since the gym is on the top floor of the mall, there is virtually no water pressure so I had no water to wash me down!  Good thing I was using a moisturizing soap, and not a whitening one.  Otherwise, my skin would have been itching for a quick wash down!  Anyhow, I had to use that 'barely there' water pressure, which after a few minutes, washed down all that soap and conditioner.  I still couldn't believe that it had to happen at that exact minute that I had soap all over me. 

Well, I did Clark's Hiphop class today, and he had another series of new steps for us!  I love the small nuances in his steps today and the importance of the counting to emphasize some steps.  Just shows us that he really prepared for this class.  Which can't be said of some other hiphop instructors.  I wasn't that 100% today though and got lost in some of the hand gestures which happens simultaneously with the feet movement.  I guess I'm still adjusting to having a huge mirror on my right and with the instructor on my left.  I get minute errors in my bearings!  A bit irritating!




No comments:

Post a Comment