Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, May 4, 2012

Elizabeth Banks: Great as Effie Trinket




It's great to see a character like Effie Trinket in The Hunger Games.  I have not seen a character with such a colorful personality personifying it literally in how she wore her clothes.  I admit, when I first saw the trailer for the movie - and showed a dolled up Elizabeth Banks - I knew the movie was making a statement about the leadership of the government of Panem.  Soon of course, as you see the movie, you get to discover the excesses of that place which is personified by the over-the-top clothes and really colorful palette of the Effie Trinket character. I love it!  This early, The Hunger Games is already a frontrunner in my Best Costume Design Fabe-lous Film Awards later this year!  Let's see how other movies fare!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment