Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Food Talk: Delicious Japanese Food at 'Tempura Japanese Grill'




Well, for starters, except for the photo of Uncle Sam's Maki, I had to "borrow' the other two pictures from other people since I forgot to bring my camera when I had dinner here last night.  Tempura Japanese Grill is one of my favorite restaurants, but I keep forgetting its name because it's so common.  What I remember is its locations - one in Morato and one in Trinoma, but if somebody asked me what the restaurant's name is - I would just say, it's a Japanese restaurant.  Tempura is such a common Japanese word and quite easy to forget.

However, the food is not easy to forget.  It's quite delicious, in a Pinoy kind of way.  I love eating their Chicken Teriyaki Donburi since the timpla is very tasty.  It has a lot of chicken strips and that bowl alone would make you full already.  But I could never forego their Sake Sashimi (salmon) since lo me gusta mucho!  I like it that they give you eight slices of that heavenly salmon!  Finally, since I also ordered Uncle Sam's Maki, and I was already full, I had to have it 'take-out' and I ended up eating it while watching 'The Avengers'!  Imagine a person using chopsticks, eating sushi - in a freakin' theater!  And I loved every bite of it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment