Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Giving People Chances to Prove Themselves


I am always amused when people voice out their concerns about the quality of the graduates of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines or PUP.  Since the university is a public school, most  people think their graduates are substandard and dumb.  Boy, they are so wrong!  Among the many universities my company has employed, I am actually very impressed with the graduates of PUP.  They are very hardworking, willing to learn, very low key, very humble and are very determined to succeed!

I have been giving many chances for PUP graduates to work in my company and time and time again, they have proven to be the best employees - like diamonds in the rough.  When they come to me, they are still often inexperienced and not quite sure about what to do, but since they are "trainable", they turn out to be exemplary employees - and I am very happy that I've given their graduates a chance to prove themselves!  Now when I hire, I always place, "preferably PUP graduates" because I am sure to be able to hire another diamond in the rough!

No comments:

Post a Comment