Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Favorite Shows on TV Nowadays

Every year, my choices of shows to watch on TV changes constantly depending on what channels are available to me and what they have on.  For this year, these have been the shows I've been watching.  This year, I discovered how interesting the shows are on the Biography and the Crime and Investigation channels.  

These shows are ranked according to preference:


#2 True Blood - HBO


#4 Forensic Investigators - Crime Investigation Channel

#5 Evil Up Close - Crime Investigation Channel


#7 Girls - HBO

#8 Enlightened - HBO


#10 XXX - ABS-CBN

#11 Storyline - ABS-CBN

#12 The Newsroom - HBO

#13 Veep - HBO

#14 Jane By Design - Star World

#13 My Ghost Story Asia - Biography Channel
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment