Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Movie Review: 'My Neighbor's Wife' Another Movie that Will Lead You to the Bedroom After Watching It



It's great that someone in local filmdom has decided to resurrect the "adultery" formula in local movies since I haven't seen any of it for a very long time! I mean how many pa-cute movies of John Lloyd and Sarah Geronimo can you actually stomach!!  Guys, there is life after falling in love - and it's not always pretty!

I actually grew up with movies filled with a lot of cheating husbands and scheming wives - that's why I love Vilma Santos so much - even if I'm a Noranian!  She has so many memorable roles as 'the other woman' - that she has practically patented the 'how to act like a querida' in my memory bank of local movies.  Just watch the classic 'Relasyon' and be blown away by the performance of Miss Vi.  Now, THAT is a feisty woman!

So in a way, it was fun to watch 'My Neighbor's Wife' not only because both Jake Cuenca and Dennis Trillo shed their clothes off here like there was no tomorrow, but also because it was delicious to see four attractive, virile, sexy individuals grappling with their lust as they navigated and strengthened their own marriages. It's a good date movie because couples will surely do the their thing after watching it - what with all those sex scenes!  Just like Friends With Benefits!

I think they could have edited the movie more to make it tighter, maybe 15 minutes less so that the denouement would be more dramatic.  Two hours was too long.  Otherwise, I enjoyed it because after watching Christopher de Leon and Vilma Santos fight so much in many 'adult' movies of my youth - it's refreshing to discover that some of today's actors and actresses are willing to take over their thrones.  And it helps that they're much much yummier!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment