Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Working Out With JM


I had a great time in the gym today (Fitness First SM The Block).  Joseph's Body Balance class was very tough and we had a chat about it after class!  I certainly enjoyed all the tracks he picked. As usual, the class was packed, and even if I arrived 30 minutes before the class started, I was barely able to squeeze in, somewhere in the back!

I was very happy to see JM, workout with some of his friends in the weights area.  He's really strong and handsome especially when he wears tank tops.  Nice to peek into his pit hair and his hairy legs!

Finally, I did Joseph's Body Jam too!  The gays beside me were noisy, as usual.  I liked the old tunes that he picked.  I enjoy doing the vintage tracks more than the new ones.

By the way, the sauna in FF SM The Block is working already, but the heat is not so strong, so you'd be a bit disappointed.  Not so much eye candy tonight in both the sauna and the steam.  Some guys with nice bodies but not so nice faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment