Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lin Manuel Miranda in Manila!

I saw the local version of In The Heights last year and we really did a fantastic version of the show, capturing the spirit of the immigrants trying to make their way in American society. I saw that the writer and the actor who played the lead in the original Broadway production was actually in Manila, and the video above shows that he was indeed, in the curtain call of the production last week. Would've been great to see him but oh well, wrong timing for me! Alabanza is my favorite song from that musical. In a way, it's some kind of prayer for me whenever I feel I need God's help!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment